Re: [dmarc-ietf] Working group next steps

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Wed, 27 March 2019 03:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=isdg.net; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/relaxed; l=3482; t=1553658318; atps=ietf.org; atpsh=sha1; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From: Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=FKWQwkci3IENWq891ktJQe9IF8s=; b=Xh03AWfjAu+BWOxAgqwsv7KqSeEMXlqofUzAah0YOmHX2Z3OTD4fa1AGYJnGtc BpD2K5cXm6d2wMswiXVpBBvEUKv3V4oMfrtD6XjT3QS3rv5KGkoI2aEP9Pyp6r2t KQ3tTR9u6arnXkNPuljRyEt36vupOkzuHkwKdrLAddGrQ=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=3482; t=1553658275; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=Oo8PSpn HAGxT95a8WKgpUGiSekGKq1P7ou0Ip3yhcJI=; b=BUT2LwKQ3qhFiLTxErGDtNM OYfgNXcCxFGF5PpldLGW9M3OBrCuoQYbH/8FRM9NvolOChHC12V/Bd8nIoEn6/YB VPlQ1BLs4QOtIXS3d55HV+t/cFiAwkoVkM/1/q0tXl/EshKysEpTeYS23NNCGOdf JKmYBmSHbojVA0tmXoJ4=