Re: [dmarc-ietf] p=quarantine

Todd Herr <todd.herr@valimail.com> Tue, 15 December 2020 16:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=valimail.com; s=google2048; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=qliGXxx9e1QBH2P0sXZtXOlwrNK9bEw9+u8hHqoGK/Y=; b=EC/29524s14HjxmsHmjukJmTeEPkh4m2QK9yfDqXH9SZExjAs+UJ9l//OlCkywuXtS 78/wPKiIfzpngQN8oFWgubjVB2WA3wkNzjWAm5MC6cRKgznH7rHEgStMbT2MjxNucy0D s34O3/rfwLlF8DP/Q2InOWVrpKOzcwJW/6c++wqmypS21H1D+EZ2kRvceDJZY+mPK7WW +RI6IljRTq48dyFeCAh95odE0mko18jdbV+okm8fxNvINicTNQjmA1WVWy1ULrjMSwR3 awoTPFm7UMl14GYuCU/TJgMz8EVGLa33bsDC8eQ+L8Z4rSZpQp0YarCRLkKW/DqwY/HM Cf+g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=qliGXxx9e1QBH2P0sXZtXOlwrNK9bEw9+u8hHqoGK/Y=; b=ApGbsIssmUaEVacgKKh1XSlq2XTXFqDlCylNEE+7Gjopcx3ea/DdZ7WZ3xL6sm7l6r XrGXXGiugaRfOiWLncrVfrOjO5nHrpLW3Los1mwjQSnkSZ7H6PW177AFTvvYDy4ZpfQE QaHvPvyFYJdjoUZ6dDKYjaV5eqlnqXC7ocI5ePMCfkh4Ft9bjZ2HpBj67sne/qw/Kkzt Xrj1wdla5I8xj0aj19fMguwwGrDl55dCZSbG9dLqXnlsiji8K5/ss2QK8t6e907Gb9ln rhlHo0q1sFzeRNQ3HV5xXsebzoP1NEE6fMcVFAparR0OTiWv9lsasA/84syikKSGY2hq kkOg==
References: <20201211173722.6B4DF29782C7@ary.qy> <ea074aad-971b-abc6-d557-ea2f433b3cc7@gmail.com> <CAH48ZfxEjGHv99z3RGj+Z+KJaFVPvm6RG4UzkKuOoDQDVCmb3g@mail.gmail.com> <A5E108DC-2692-4927-B2C1-AE3FED6DA8AA@wordtothewise.com> <CAH48ZfwkPEgexwGvyMT_PevMM5ngBT_XRfHYi7Wy1yxMw1LP1A@mail.gmail.com> <A07FA3DE-4C51-48C4-A2E7-067987200E1F@wordtothewise.com> <CAH48ZfwykEJM9AXKrp+SS4SgM4N1W70eLqHW+PXB18a_TrV6iw@mail.gmail.com> <02f786e5-b7cd-9a89-e3e3-73594f3bcda0@mtcc.com>