Re: [dmarc-ietf] attack on reports

Todd Herr <todd.herr@valimail.com> Tue, 26 January 2021 20:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=valimail.com; s=google2048; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=z8aFzISjbd3k4wZkk2XNuvFZaJoQ3aa3gbspCsceowc=; b=FG2BzpJRifGVyEq3h9jr+J3r7Usl2uRU6SOm/N0z1DxYar5A+0ATEw4FVPn5zGcIWI rPq3DA71xE43FguCsJ3px9hVHClf4U4D++AptTsd7OWlevAO/qaiDQkzTVeAXQsGOZJ3 5wxd8saUVU4/iRnqJmepdfK9VeZEW+BRUiGUGN+Je5GK0G7K+ZbhZ8B3xWXO5Lhv2oEz O3pdt01AMuZYwQEu70d4GLeAMrzPdGKArdVRC+fj/1pRRG9zmHHItE7nXATG4eVR/hwB wZMShio8YHhLz3rpEzlB9PjwLs5jP0+KRkDe14JXrQBLVWArgV7C/N9vsFnMeR4SuD+j FmEA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=z8aFzISjbd3k4wZkk2XNuvFZaJoQ3aa3gbspCsceowc=; b=tW0CBEKP4W4L50lL7IvMCf033XVPNpbUMsOZhCx+Hc4njqrBndlWzP3oGwH+nxD0ob iZrMhruIF6aiiUTHsVhAoTjCIYrjZ5i5nHzZrOpVtGJ/5i/qYqGwQIcYOq67RwnbfswN qFdq1MoBtQbh2N3acZELEaohDiCRo5Hp0dJN4oHToEhN+qYZeUYgD2RdWAx62yZ7P01s TfUHpg+KWEjI7d461HedasVnyEmfGbpD1ZYA/pHu9Fy6+RJ585hJ+lpEeKMTK0fS1FBh 4iEEqcYv8UgDp8AznkuIQYUH/58NAsGVWmakUCapWQcRrBgV2FIMe7/VnH00kfeY3dNW TvRw==