Re: [dmarc-ietf] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmarc-psd-10.txt

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Thu, 25 February 2021 05:10 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=nJIL3NtY7/Cg0zIjYOJg0+AWRGq8s86IYpzY0NdmJTk=; b=HuVbnHBdzqL0bQhearqeHEbYbYnhJ6ym0K04eCi+GPZiNS4lM1dwuA30h0ltfEB47O 5oHpP2824i+jMtD7lz1cgrrDAyWga6ZP5veMdOiLpFs7CXKvXmkJ+AaNBq7o4Hd/MxJ3 jZ46zqodgFADpsJSlDL8z6w5K/hFcHMWLZUNuzCwFSq9czE7LfQIde73Gua4ykPmWZ3L C42HZE5emIIx5IA/Q6qAgnV/cSFKvma+Jm42+5/2rgCJUJAlQATmRexpj1DUxICTfjW3 R23kMICDN/4zyF+c7kJlW8XplKx0TtX9gnT4gicY/CLT0n/k9pExeMVjsZTSwyFEbJXb HBfg==
References: <161144436332.13490.10651420808048876097@ietfa.amsl.com> <CADyWQ+EhD0nz71dLtUFwb9V_6uuen-k6E5fpvrCg3ZYzfr2JSw@mail.gmail.com> <ba38a9e4-7f43-c747-2d90-f35de22a8399@gmail.com> <CAL0qLwZJaEBrXdE9JOZNOJAgR7iEzfMA86Csi2sNtE5JC7ROUQ@mail.gmail.com> <c5cd9239-b204-255a-48a3-1cdccf18464a@gmail.com> <CAL0qLwYrcg__sewPO+EWfJf-5uoHcnQpFqtw-QoXxngHTJvkAA@mail.gmail.com> <CAC4RtVDCeFQU9RTN6osPTrMpap-Djkx5+Czx=-nKqVeXnyEy1Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAL0qLwZXkRMLXS7mt28-vEKKk4HgWkP98P8kdYaS1XbcYQvSxQ@mail.gmail.com> <CALaySJLVGhaBhrmDSYayYrcU9JSq_pY6D8=KoirUGCrOeKeHCQ@mail.gmail.com>