Re: [dmarc-ietf] Some Proposed Language for a New pct Tag Defintion

Douglas Foster <dougfoster.emailstandards@gmail.com> Sun, 01 August 2021 18:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=vua9jdKGupiXFBFcBJDbXVwBHjppqBbhN2Aq0/OQ4ss=; b=QSjore4VpMu+ZBFY9uExN76cnCvztoFcy9Hlbwam/3wa+sVxMFuOq5k45ZOxlzNJoC ICIDsDd57Yzs4/+BIFnZMsMjJHY2vSBsKcsSwim1TF+c8+pZvD++tLWdYAjoAvGDJpAP /np+yC08LaAXeIKim+JWisgzjl8shUcp6ruaPKGSQMIG8PcDFg9/Q16Nj3nBBcL94sEy xc2yVEbOiSYNmpGKXUTXdFTv5NhHm7xs8nTmZd1C6i8SoAyPWgL9OGSM53Lf5Ed4Bmys igxlu03jQDpPezKpa1ER0x5P2t7Bz5j+k6TuKat/VI55Yc0Nv+kDxXjxLWLCCPGESNbZ 1faA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=vua9jdKGupiXFBFcBJDbXVwBHjppqBbhN2Aq0/OQ4ss=; b=GeoRezqaBWtu3v/OZ/lKKQWw+nKF94/IaFZuunbwhfX04RPfp/UkgBPCh036oTIXzb L0mX9jC6Yh7FPN+LrcQyOWF25IA4Z6YXBSPmWXUSYKaEYaxCqPoca7DmGcobdj8o8r5C +vhoHcoFD9/XCRJnOHYVS3YoGkL3Krw6RNNXB6SYYmP56C82jF6/BCZa6iV0Op8zJSXE NbdwzugxdQZ8/gHTcXbl7+SUb0aLnvXZ4um5ot/t3DrBlkI13mzww352HvDDCK43V44U cEFIcEj5BB/CxzYkbNUYDSFaZAJdt16EyYFGE1JsnZUDWGiujSkUARUhUPO1nmbZnNvJ LY0g==