Re: [dmarc-ietf] ARC questions

Todd Herr <todd.herr@valimail.com> Mon, 23 November 2020 15:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=valimail.com; s=google2048; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Dxyl3bEq3wDGRejOn2DrhVkxE6WfWGAaLflq1KjBEMc=; b=CQVIKZH/fVtH/dSDgCm9hxpjGFmuFLCVEyPAJPDRrimHMfGDNG1SSIwEdVuq0EMQkx 9cbWQmmix8tq1/WKydt0HK7+vDXPUVGY8V0wtXrJn5DaHNo91+AI8UzjDoT+FNGVMckb 18NCMhou1dYSKvPvMiR5hNBTuH/7kmdnMD7t4m9WKmN7iKO8+GgAH9ajAosrXyzAOniZ nJ/MmERPPreMnUxo1txkDCJH+cPI5tXXpiNFJ77vF3K+/XpinVdVcRjHFu11tORa4KNQ bN3Wig2UTvBya6TrziM/dm93ZCpgNcLFtHh/QF+Q2+qnyeN6Vy+hovCWtmOkOdv6z9dp 1nXg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Dxyl3bEq3wDGRejOn2DrhVkxE6WfWGAaLflq1KjBEMc=; b=TsHYGLdm0v7YhugiZBWpOBWab31A18gcXHD1hh5UZR/inarpXEJ9/Y3iJU+YD2PZTd BgZRsqZ8Rjvn7WBCWqi2/wyZWczBZ2vMf9PoH+Gr3boy7MUQECBFd102awXgmpxKOOAs LCfbPDYpGmXUDHMNlAjHi0oQf9JpFYPX9fVeK2EUE+DCJ/H4AiCITA1d5xznvjMZBajn NhTfCRkg0J2Cx8nqzky68NowPlDDJm+peoDgi8nMEnE2U8fUiu+1ahGQC4YYUzJkbE1T sOWJ9VhTl6rSyHJ4iFpZwf2Zo5FxdJrxigRJxg/NikKU+a7ioHx+c7wmYryB28VXDN72 DK3w==