Re: [dmarc-ietf] ARC questions

Brandon Long <blong@google.com> Tue, 01 December 2020 05:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=6lu0SZFT/KkMqWKXuJuQQZ7QUJydjPBShx3SuVt88xA=; b=hQ+XbuO/XOMMCiOtFhPhMHdVSNCDKpmEjBO7dU50wGLvgKUYiSSjsEOR2UnRQ20k2U NVb8Sr+0wBgoYIYqDErdcA+y8VFjmt8Sm/lEWMpm/4tLf1ZCxj7Z5lXpNJVnmFsBncwW Kn9rEyESq8UJqCmev+qU/qEah2epLB71iJi3KriDS0PTkocn+RFzssFwwxwaMf8EaXEE 88DEPtE7fSJmRoVXrCzeSE1F0NysmnR0JjH4CmGw+FJ0hxh9fyPGVXu1FhuuNDiNXqco mSIHlmopllkETPjETm2RYOSy3H+BTV0bdW+tHK+p/SpyPS5oEttKxlvP6Xuiz+KEVzMt 0WWw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=6lu0SZFT/KkMqWKXuJuQQZ7QUJydjPBShx3SuVt88xA=; b=GFwIcv9EOoEj8Zynhv1E1QyY7GyphXN6AuLlODUkQmXgjmRcXEOPm3cuQ4SocWz3sH Ackw6DtM89PBsmSVGHDH0GKmUlm2It3QI53pmaMzfBazo+X2QwBbBFpE10Xt+CkULBGK MmB66kPf2G/dAc6S2rv8BoxEgpKTRbQP317t8NeVLrWStYOmvsYXtrKfEY+SDEL5ID8n fVRUDh8rr9uwwJAlQQYlMqs05CrUkmBoxgIJbmt1yEFiEPcHHjqHif2BjGh4PeHxD0wX UAhwz9XhN/Hdg0avjCCCQHQKD+kHsafwyeGDuu7J0+05ECgGHpIXeMXCQhxRDFBs35my ahIg==