Re: [dmarc-ietf] Third party signatures

Wei Chuang <weihaw@google.com> Tue, 02 May 2023 16:01 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-22.595 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIMWL_WL_MED=-0.001, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, ENV_AND_HDR_SPF_MATCH=-0.5, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, MARKETING_PARTNERS=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, USER_IN_DEF_DKIM_WL=-7.5, USER_IN_DEF_SPF_WL=-7.5] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20221208; t=1683043258; x=1685635258; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=4rl7+mSIh4rhRp47u449Ix7/B17IezlJymnw+vgdD38=; b=lr7+T6jpE1uJ95brGU6ldhvXd7siNIdteKTzHP04+AEZise+LWSZt9OH10EGabHzoA jweftIfXRax0fggEr2IYRXiD4TSLG26+R5+Sf1PJP1IuWrulFv8IzQxWiJEoz3J1/pYe hv1wyGJuw4fEU1itLiDE9REl3oiCE+QnMsVquOq9UWB6WvwKxKTDlrWXhRCZ7tnXvENs DjtK55GEroddmV2lWW7IHuwHnD1trOaw9XIiszzOrVx3SF7jmELFpB+eNE9VXsFF7QUS lqpifBYx8Sc/qqRBxXoZPyFfv7gxM1RuIR6jedYboRzCIklV5pY3vkTpUU9YOmTwdRxM 6Ybg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1683043258; x=1685635258; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=4rl7+mSIh4rhRp47u449Ix7/B17IezlJymnw+vgdD38=; b=LMeP24TqUoAtp1b47yO95PJcvI0NtUZsmWLUbojBXDfHrDgu9CFN1ZzwtBzG4+a5jL o5Hu96DBdCgMpOjSXWHysyx1Hna2d0lBtGX5MKVTmjO9JmCrz2uHYL34wLaBNBEketeN Sb2JuYo0LbADXJVaqsWLid0tzpHIZ7cEStcgULbIXQvBSkPWBcN0uWxtR5oIUHGfybsK QedPHPvYkmLuxu0LXztQO4GYTsSArxKKh2yje0ATqKbpaJ2MngWryIANfCveIX3mjR4N khfaYMHyE3OTfcsbIErbK2goJK9q61L9wI2wA43Vm2FpQkLlXbrXx7C8eN4fnIq74VS9 d5PA==