Re: [dmarc-ietf] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-dmarc-rfc7601bis-03

Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <rifaat.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 04 November 2018 21:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=f+ecuFMWRqVUOfuBbol6fy+m4+0O4eX7+zBR8z5ZRz0=; b=KDz1euOk8M0blDuE8gOgfrsuBxLPazMim59EUkkyYIHM59xWBplHjHu6n60FDQmfHp cvH8JEQJOlJL1jX6KGt1k1XyyGwoBGLYMu7T8a9W89XvlqgQ/zgs9F/ZWjViNxpTBlIA 6cZ6gYsSaNwRYquZsXtHlZGqlmHnL6DKZCqSqAdIVx0at9AQ5WIwnmP3nwLdoGAXqk1w GBmtAt7fv7wd9N8xKLXG27nVXqZ8nrlgxFmBLNT9+lnavNzL0UY6Im+2cTnW7cbGuEkU WfqQD6ablT9zgaE3im/qg/Mzrv/Y+iRmceAwzDzl7bmfNoYyoMqaRsJ0K3rHlLZG5AH0 ooQQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=f+ecuFMWRqVUOfuBbol6fy+m4+0O4eX7+zBR8z5ZRz0=; b=swrizmZtrj5hbAWRRne08HLp3TC5ETHD8ARwcpEx0rHkgnVhXtjmrfuzr3l2s9qgrS bxyYQBbtPUjY6OgOqFr5roJ6Zub1+kFS947UzqMfvL0bHVt2I2sGDXeEiLZchDzfNZKX HiVTQw7DnTGp1mmys+iHZ5+PikFj/AkT+rwRo7ijjjvXGjjDwVrv2Dicj/bcDBLeRUiz sGHWDg6IfAz8hNoVW3AlTSljhJJZuKn1PVeLhBtk/GGJHKllzCgCt/5E6DrVHQ7wGDgg /Mg03bF7LBSd5EWWytZdf54rqnO/gIGSnf1qr/6nUBwcV8WgWA2fOzrT7QuFpPXWdJAK ilQg==