Re: [dmarc-ietf] Sender vs From Addresses

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Wed, 24 March 2021 16:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=isdg.net; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=7758; t=1616605107; atps=ietf.org; atpsh=sha1; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From: Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=NHlIHj2iWC78Pt6exaSTxaiPQa6J IcIJewQFO01ImrI=; b=dNG1tlaXqocoRFyH3kqEXVL0027bq7SqECMLYFgBSG3A 6LOzT8Yv6dVOcaLUUIdbwOy72kuYGaZE1g4L2H0KUb+ye+ped8+jiPesx7mWiXKj HGUxqXi9exjkGRkMpIKNF/yNi80IFZ07tC8s2aHHFf3rbnXk8rMbevv73e8POcY=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=7758; t=1616605111; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=NHlIHj2 iWC78Pt6exaSTxaiPQa6JIcIJewQFO01ImrI=; b=tEDknBxa9Di3r4q13WsHEPv n1j4euHxRw3YaRavoBDh6pLLN7MTlcm5n3H+lEnhgV6068Y+paVi+IFbCb2DIyUA MxGEmyk/P781lHRRuA/Eb2IxDBbNFuPDw1V9Bw6FDkOLp77/dEXfhF+prRNT0gX0 0wxvr/s69SwvLRHIVxYk=