Re: [dmarc-ietf] Priming the Pump for Discussion - Ratchets

Douglas Foster <dougfoster.emailstandards@gmail.com> Sun, 11 July 2021 19:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=t+Ff5kyK9rvqSGMl48LEK/odKRZfJMJOZpGJ9HRF+2M=; b=rg2GicLk+SKPcW+TObme7CZTkaLLBAbmA9hE6P0jUtc2xyNHNVDiR/1aKSnZHheJew SdL4s3PMXCUgLYDsbioiElgtJF5jA1iOdKqkr5hO+kitMChs2SV5e+WHIxF0lZR2uxo1 k0x9j/UjKV2F7+oLbUczgcRyiq6KRkiy5/JTlAtRpXDcjD3MjfqtPplE30HnfOFztcG6 D+xWAy4YEj6VtAzBg5vOpdPZsJ2Aa0gGsQ1exzVLCP3dlWH1gODcRlVH16jQtDkaxmjT TJQzcCV75r4e0c+pKlWGQiDtWOb5KGD9UbO8PaluVGrmOer/UAAMYq2zoLzOlzJ2+y0z duVQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=t+Ff5kyK9rvqSGMl48LEK/odKRZfJMJOZpGJ9HRF+2M=; b=LXTNaWvb3UHUamOud2gMtPjmsUjRDXQIBRLsUE7ZQfze7BDdj6OgouoZorzCkT9GxE Kaz/QKOlR6t7AK2McE2teoUxirzcIj7ASLziH/GBqNGbSBIAGlDfaoHbV4smQ8Ir0iIM 4mGrzpRwPr4VzhdUQmczBEWSpjvMgdsiRrvbsls8nFXyTbGYuyYDunVrA6iLCMHCZZhd ZWkb8baVGhxrXFzZ8ZSmaAYd8qhvzoKwJzUBN2qvz7w9n1DYGLSzZHqL1z5cOxSwSuAO G9Np5Che1CCwRIBTneiZ9tjI+7S1CYiMxtcjqOZLez2XFqjuKDuwttwpwPEfkdxfWQvb PYGg==