Re: [dmarc-ietf] Tickets 98 and 99 -- fake reports are not a problem and if they were authentication would not help

Michael Thomas <mike@mtcc.com> Mon, 25 January 2021 17:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mtcc.com; s=fluffulence; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=kDVga8Si80Oz6emNYPxGLtgtUmTDlv+RFoLYrPRSSJM=; b=ehrYZXIA7r6uBffZ/dZOLlTmWKl+Kpgz/KbCttw34BtKWTI0sdl6HMSfNISCUIPqP/ awG5eGMJGsug4x8uZiQSbO4xtf7e7SIERUcmW+Z4EXCXFMIhBMH5iP5ZHpVC3b4VFC1O C6b2/xY6KAX8mCp5j5Rt1qLTlscC9f8ZJzQPFn6xLJAGpZKElKEZHrJbNESmeNrBtjow 6BAl5mC+25MiY0i+mAaNhET/G5Hk98HUq8juHF39CMrNnd1LvIfQOqHC7So9KY9jnAg/ B08YNreX2gIL6RwVRZAYXbNXBwH4LYGkFSjaIdJl54pFad9jHWkFpjo82Seg2+L4fiTA j3vA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=kDVga8Si80Oz6emNYPxGLtgtUmTDlv+RFoLYrPRSSJM=; b=kmOFgF8PWwEtXoqMDfNyd58qcsEk6hjrGepXWKpRXqSXdn3DejCIfteCXAIGRbml2J MCMrcVGgpVwzig/k0sjXDigI7kY6Kwh6A5/XBVJIPqsQOaLnzKTaHdWZS/F/cuBOiu82 aBWjPScWGDtE7KbA8mVvoX+jQXbwLOXNdppnKkmifrrJSjJqxgL1BOYeEufDpcZ/o2ts xyLNNqOc3Fu4kVfsrFiuJgxbSotw8v5jZNB7X/7TdNbHdvGNZiOAV8b0MeTWtXBm6zc9 iNEnyDzBuj4zqLU98ldOhY8+vPis/f0Qk0cjqaY5HXwu5EOyNm1ihWFOs2yuqqERLoCD sXcg==