Re: [dmarc-ietf] non-mailing list use case for differing header domains

Dotzero <dotzero@gmail.com> Wed, 05 August 2020 19:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=+68YhEvrU00ywzEiBT0y0mdG/XqfZ1RSHUvHJXq68nc=; b=D/15fLqI0aqWKJacBWG4EEus36oCq5Rz/Vch1hz8B4l5DJpYT2NYUB+qdZJmUvRjO3 odv3vqtcfhCAe0lv+fbp2X39aBxrgNMPHulcptEc8zCng81uPe0NWMKtJ2le4RfTKtPw gG4KMn+/pEnURk/oegMuHg570tl5So7saPSC+u6b4pllyRqehJ3KvqxVTVaXmExRBsul HyYLpN98ZurxkbC5lBCNNwBnMOrbQSYqiY80Vgq/PKCoSYgDyO00vRtZvzKwkHt/zL7J s/UR0MURus1FgrrN2ao9SY6zW2kk9Sr2bjp66ewf8WT8Ayq+LO62SuqGExfFLg6hbpn/ C8ow==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+68YhEvrU00ywzEiBT0y0mdG/XqfZ1RSHUvHJXq68nc=; b=WS2epNRq5lyAbgQnGdMY7etgswj57IXUj1cMCwpP59z/7Q2jGlKwB9536MNnLlyQxP txwvEYRr7h+6MGUTMCTOrL1OfwIRJnWjweF232cZ6O458bPhrZT2X1UZpjQi/G7Lipzg at7aqfhRMCjtMYyf8vpt1rNph99dVYeCIIBTm7PyHS24AE/lxOnEOeYtxXgXEMSLhdtw LsnoZOLANDY3T9IGXAhezfXa9TPFmEKDXRIELhD6msBIftzbjfC4UYECAVQ9Ik43c5UE hiwW0vVvY7GQ4ejYR7b6TtWJUryOEeAqNN0Rr4y4AbjHRnSnWeAglgJFB7wXuzw9U7kg a5Dg==
References: <20200802165756.3892C1DC82FD@ary.qy> <719dce3edbc54b25b6ebf248170e7eb2@bayviewphysicians.com> <CAL0qLwYFoGHL13tLOnbgf97qtgLFDo4AmutZdQvMVsuX56Vz0Q@mail.gmail.com> <fa39426a-c14b-493c-85f2-58a682461c2d@dcrocker.net> <0bc56bf161c54870b4655e98d7297f64@bayviewphysicians.com> <be655ca9-52b0-0fa6-1293-06f64a4984f0@bluepopcorn.net> <CAJ4XoYc3+uUg+1pLPxg_cS+ULTrRZFCXh3sCwmWqeF0iFetv7A@mail.gmail.com> <6053db20-b888-d597-476b-e76f47633fb3@tana.it> <df79dfef-0fd7-805e-d3ec-5373513155a6@wisc.edu>