Re: [dmarc-ietf] NXDOMAIN

Todd Herr <todd.herr@valimail.com> Wed, 07 April 2021 14:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=valimail.com; s=google2048; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=XVE0M1m2rzAOtUfDxVK59GWB4J7aL22fxaiVdLMOkdo=; b=XXol3QxiUGHBbGie8/Du0RWHASNo/V1XXBaHcWpcSOnZRHYhvH+n3pLmPYXZ4RmH8e ALAi7PPd0D/1MYoVOJjX8HFXkAasj8b1fketr9va64+52wGZ1SgjUFEY6Fk9JqpcufN3 sE1BqwZLoIwYWd5gYzaOho+iABUDzqMk1zuRc19FUGjug3Xr8HnBfePYXcuxdzwlKCwm mO0Xks10wd+WNeBKBTsYMm+KdpUwzeqpALms4gWKdtIwa9fLpqPgKLyVvl2veQ0d0Vjz aZzdexXOIjiIuOHe1vy/3RtxY5z4T9qgzLrHm248T/sRtSxqg7oblym+zWHXXd33DnTJ 5Uqg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=XVE0M1m2rzAOtUfDxVK59GWB4J7aL22fxaiVdLMOkdo=; b=dWqfn97ukSo/vTJIvYZwgESTAIn3dk3IuQ2BEyrkJcXYoGuCXIsyldgkw/VubWpaBH m6pU96nJ3SgmUWEEh5lZA/5FtFR6hb4dcLPzxZcmLMy87lgtNxZYoURCYJ0LSwGnt+d9 Ei4Yg/1WT94atFqsZs6MaEm0Ac89DqqVq0g0U+/AbucU7awKZhoGSpfwpp+H4vZ6P8f+ ci5xccGeJ/y+LJowp944NsjlABUBNuLPVRrsjKM27qBg43yYlBo0F0YHUanhYoJp7bd8 rImfgd8P1CjoyNR9aLvcN1qWNeg/n7V9Q2q/wGdrMlAlC4QXwrdq7GYCCzRc4hA6BpQI O7XA==