Re: [dmarc-ietf] DSAP "DKIM Sender Authorization Protocol" for DMARC

Douglas Foster <dougfoster.emailstandards@gmail.com> Mon, 10 April 2023 20:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; t=1681158088; x=1683750088; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=G0PHodmz5eUqMc+0B6n5I160z/zPa6psAEyW4B4Y0+c=; b=BgWHD00jOLkfXseiCTzRe4wsSPMP7HUDyBmTrzd9AKpj296wHXnQFvTwnc+B1x3ZjL NFF7FXpKqtABMacaUoJtZgwN1Eiz19O75fggSRN7Uryp5vsqTSrNY76tY2hezwOqvscj HvLlXmoS16i/itn4ZjQRQGV0aNyN2aVhuu+0uIw197GqyqrVtDq7fl1o0eOf15nBATF9 GpX/6oKVvygojJwYUeWuocFcObtq87AvuchMyp4FaY9Ba/sxwospuPtO6fnNuPvTEOJT fWNMVr6pY/HvUvCPFDiPUN/5HiSTcJRulgFSIU1Cks/rAZQXJLDfghDFO2Pia+MgyaED XzmQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; t=1681158088; x=1683750088; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=G0PHodmz5eUqMc+0B6n5I160z/zPa6psAEyW4B4Y0+c=; b=vfUCH2Yvj2VbXw9/4Yrar5ouYfLdDUykBBDbJxIAAAK8mZ2OWpA3qDUxyfnSUogubL EDKymJ7o3pMO/9DYhA12KfWhuxcHfKAXF9z8i0Biqz+AtHKdU3ARc75U7MIFV3LOQb4i jFiEuTvGylNmYHcLvr8cAh+uUU+kx4ChDM7qLQ0xS5WGsUJunjpeqliYJ1M6ilkA6Mbw 3yJLcA0pe4f1xGlTwyuZVxvKj9v9HFE1+NjVM1BoxEr0wvg9AiiXKgItcyqgeVURh/Ce GZdGkHVSQhiZSgwxDP4VM3MOGkZ7dCRK2Uy1PmX+2GVf6iQHGv/9O0j2tDQLKgOSq2gi x3Iw==