Re: [dmarc-ietf] Display address, was Mandatory Sender Authentication

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Tue, 11 June 2019 16:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=isdg.net; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/relaxed; l=6849; t=1560271099; atps=ietf.org; atpsh=sha1; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From: Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=5Zg9xYF5Q5Ay/Pux/jTa1F3vRNk=; b=K04uzQHmGJiklZQoGPQXryOKHjzc3Ga/hOe1V7+e+gKGNLtbgQ1mgE0myOqAYF 5SOFOOQ8Y/z68jrnNSBJ9OG9q2wrCA7ZDrGo9wGbgvX4xBRvfxbnZm5PrztJjPO6 9MulGOyq8+PiLh0f2ZBJK2kBtbCAy/4qS4P5wWZ5afmnU=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=6849; t=1560270899; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=4HDlfcY 2OP5gTocPD8LF2IrOBDkVMmYTugFwGIvp0RE=; b=lMnht6/lmL+ez9j+VT5vvGu /aT/malSf6Ll2RFnmi5DG/xlGEc6rdCbEmhTOvI1KRx0Q4OaBq4crN2WJ2OYo3ta U4S4yEHvLqtdbz2RKn86up73mgwu02LF2iGQy3D9ymHiV7Tva5rPYk/SVUPIjx23 qa4aw+/QJOebZELaXFak=