Re: [dmarc-ietf] [Gen-art] [Last-Call] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-dmarc-psd-08

Tim Wicinski <tjw.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 22 January 2021 20:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=kTnJfWaApVmeF5sP6tdjCF9qD24FXMNWJrRSs77zFN8=; b=egQv0izODZ2jwXfPusmRDDNmQacb3VlE9NaaRpM3xa1D0AYCPCzeSIgzKu1jnKS3qn eLzL5jWHVYMj8A7dFzsDNX46fYAg7MRJjFvJ8ENOWsxQt19Jl5rAoZjqRROpsXIOyFpn eHsIWKgtgy6XfV0uGvCFKDCAtXCfiQ/VO8TwTZHTfanhb0EfTHmNxzM7euEhPmhDHbEZ yeVs5yiOb6WlQqfRGoR89VOcmYScxlErNFTvvI/RETQGWKHQiBOn7oE4/RJGyr2igY3N uvIetVGILEB1nCcM5uT+QSbMiuxsuaIbBaE4yYTLYaYNbYF1uNfImEnj/wOPXRz7CLLv VleA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=kTnJfWaApVmeF5sP6tdjCF9qD24FXMNWJrRSs77zFN8=; b=FkqlRhS8NE89RPyffsRe0JkVSWkZOTtQ3Ob2AvISdN4C5qBEPHxKKzF9swprIWD/E6 AUjrQkFpwJQfDkFFJZG04V3QtQL7JeCQsk+0IKK8q14EzBIX6UjvXkVFR8faVMYIIzeQ 7t6gL2WAOd0BYgJGyKNHVZY4QV5EwVeppRXftzkm3SlXoW+HPAERFfnP5A2L8tarrrnQ yHtWKohny9VIsPXU9lqtvEKArqyfrbsfJxEL3SBSWM1JjjBrA0Cnst3MlJTVGiNV/g4P i98+vHEjvBrfzC+zyao8KlYnU5nQPNo9sulT8S3zitY2THNua2n5VaT4cglcGlBdVdBg q7RQ==