Re: [dmarc-ietf] Announcement - DMARC bis Design Team

Seth Blank <seth@valimail.com> Fri, 05 March 2021 17:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=valimail.com; s=google2048; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=0VRpy/mlig44qYI7gCU72HABEzo59cMurYEb8Wdn6aM=; b=aDv4W1NKQLiR/sJ+hG+fDWjY5mD6wua5ydQX8TJXxjntJDsvP5wMzLTc8IiFJioD4A L/NIEoubT37jeU260zb4m8mrk7Y4TlDn7iGajm8yOGco2d7ki5B0zLPOy0OO87nQsyJu JrqP3CPS+xL+rhr/0GUNXMOG+rxl9k20LmLi8+yY/Tmq/8Mwwl6a1dtGnSkf/B+EphWb /DEVHjLVJr7dl/37QwPMe4/fhp/wExmRND1mAi6/QpvCTV7ownA0j0uaSpaSVGBRcaEc giqmVWQahgPM7vMmMJ4iPyDNAUrgsTtEMVo8kIGYdvZu7ntQPJrhCIlg+NnV3QLnSilW fhtQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0VRpy/mlig44qYI7gCU72HABEzo59cMurYEb8Wdn6aM=; b=mp4RBnNYc+Wz3xNZPDus1j4bo/wHUMBQywufMDQFXkYJN0DLO+wg/pgsBcJytMta29 7wZZd7Ip7MhrRwWk50kU67k6ga8apFY/KSNGTtX2rZtVtLFDrpeyfxqwfcZta5joECha MMYvIZ9x4+M1eMYX1blArQmtrlm6GoRD5kmfyK/lp8kGLdpX1wl+o9x8fB2pV3SYmEje 8c7KJibDdTegkYYr3hfltoWhjlCwoeDfOXmsJi602WqwSPwxQBxuJugo88uIUoJyrj4q obGGNNHsgYS4I+dI88xD8bBnYKWjyxxjUOnRMFiEgoiGtBGHoK/Mym2Fpdkg54cgQGkt wSug==