Re: [dmarc-ietf] Comment on draft-ietf-dmarc-psd

Tim Wicinski <tjw.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 04 September 2019 20:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=35Ub6cJCaq1eI5WfdsNQ8awxZ3+XoP44Bzi6NPjUeZE=; b=l4yGhHaSmVQRMq1/FTRB2bUpCvA0e8qJF1+Ln43MdefrHwk+pG8lPJ5+NJLZWyg7u5 2pvzAMCKf3atUuY7It5pnVNH0Fe/VQu1/gr/qCWqYwSAb6fY39yxqVorEu5UW4k0Auyy NfExUVBcGQpq10ymCbThCB6bmHCFqQHzVfQJmlLyqDGBE7+VCKLg6+FPKuU9sQdjCysw ZzdiXYpse9r5i8C9qmi399IKm1cBr48YiOhthyLF6f4rhYi44qjmeNTJZXLacRFZ+bxv dUzl0bhsidgb4i/aeaK2kjneL2aVOUIIKtGKplvBDC4PdcMYOUe95rryQjF6mGAB3+JO CERw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=35Ub6cJCaq1eI5WfdsNQ8awxZ3+XoP44Bzi6NPjUeZE=; b=ibguDID10SS6U6TyHvbaSZk11/n3RV9MtROv0tkwDmYSnC2vY0lSVOdNZ0iqtsTgJN 6eSHRX+Tp0/Jsp5WucvD+YBUMzEU9QvDcYLZT2DPMUYvbyHTYNOBUmtFIR7TclD8FQFh D4Fvxi6dabXIe2sC7PPQ+i+N7y7jzJSjmequ9ZfsUFUXnCWnXnqkNf5okd1ExWf1r1mF oHQcouOUFgLZAwVaG/lLppzI3340FiCBjmZDn4lOZ+d0Xk7a/HDm5Bmr+a063JwUqHAr tuAA6DXaOq3gaHMTR6tprNldHjN4WyxsowbjIM8BJMfZP/JMjBTT10reieRbRbhKaLts E9wg==