Re: [dmarc-ietf] Eric Rescorla's No Objection on draft-ietf-dmarc-rfc7601bis-04: (with COMMENT)

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Sun, 06 January 2019 02:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=VqEKFCgw25hqkLLVnHKBLo/CW/BS8ZVbZnTn5Fcxpww=; b=mEPtEPU4fGkMEMNDLpl7cV4apO6ZW6KhSPNTJn5Q5AZEGWM5L+fPhNL47mhz9+pzZc nt6xf1jw64PFhov4reRKbSw2Imf3S4bOqk6ybW/nnLnQOaewm5BFCRm8saFgyqARxeq3 OiziEMTREix+eAUnhr5k+takFCqaA2qG66Yd/8Lw2lnklLhQwIFtDDZMfbfrnCOF/M1M WP66Yh2KPXCb87PIjV62o5UqAW6Gvn+tXW+Ly1I2mbE4MkODSjBV75LLTPzJcZaJcRZb 8a2faCOvDytTHjDQaygVIfRxOOf+yFrGXpL/c5o4gyodjKNrF0AGymm7lxEjc71KxKmT 1w0g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=VqEKFCgw25hqkLLVnHKBLo/CW/BS8ZVbZnTn5Fcxpww=; b=b4IP5rCviYFmHlmP4sh6ELoWPg6P1ppXbN7Lrhk7BPRHGQT2DXMzC65JF/HLdx/uua HRGpFXjQHNtc6+3pK70QjFgFfMTEUYEak/sonzoJ0GB8197axOTnQHB5Tiu83cRXumfc tHgjZTJtYwk8+kjCyqIQalBVRTwv4V0a3yrTISbJuN6brbR2EFQv5xMlm4VaIBlo4aCk 9y3MFMOdue9ZWChjSeT+fcP06FqiTQMYYN1YTZJUH4tfBlYGe+uASTd3jjQsOVgma8oH Xxqt9+4R+A8L+6qLf+QZWsUsDF81Nc65xOinfiM97QQptIzuD3KsuEKQAEHbm09q+aZt F4lg==