Re: [dmarc-ietf] Comment on draft-ietf-dmarc-psd

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Tue, 03 September 2019 15:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=nysGGpBiiu2Yz3koZ5feuOpzipzBFe2nHe1Y+sjmWCc=; b=m9p8pkpQ+Pb8vR8Fs3exS+eBuhqnlwI7ooI51HdidLz57dBlSgkYjKNO5j9+7d/tQb oMzB5zJQCGJfbMRXq7fkuyD6biK6TjlrNeRLF8JkZtVB/kvU3ot6Uv7AgFwf1lmLH1UT +hKHUa9Qa1r5tLOwANCf2+Lg1j1aIEwhYi7+E7ElBfOLWA61nHY7Be+bKqABYpQPg81L VLbVkVDw1GeF0+F5rVlmi0Q33e3FZlDIKanYPQVa4x6czax2kwSwEQIW7z2bXBDrk2uk xFgqVp+oYg4bNaTHbhrXaQj9bXDmBDSd0UK9PtwKdAJUpNTud711OhyhZY4nwjlUi1W7 yHWg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=nysGGpBiiu2Yz3koZ5feuOpzipzBFe2nHe1Y+sjmWCc=; b=n+ykzYrZNO+8epzRgj8i+EI3/XDV/oEMmEzU8N7mbw1emvLQciupiFzcfQEJ0PD6/3 HphN8fWVvssuhPeBUyK65/zp8xNN6qIalNj92ITpA2tYX5pG9+ghOq7j4nXIxdowlLh9 9Yzgb+R39wdxT81JgTnvwAnxfnAbpHg7i2DAMZaLwLi5NJDmwD7/kGwHW7U5iMAzM0S1 BXszMyBzDD93uM5xTW4QkNuw0r/I88o0GM8FETSCmoFxtgTtFtL2i4jfMyEnFtMvxGEd gzExfcgSsleCRo2F5e7WOULeB4bStfcLHKQw9US8Y/+UBThT4UJ8knGBSu0Jy+0mlo6b cuOQ==