Re: [dmarc-ietf] DMARC and ARC

Douglas Foster <dougfoster.emailstandards@gmail.com> Mon, 07 December 2020 12:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=v7swuOi8+y6oULK/f4w/XEJUZPYVU2NuqST/Og5OGwI=; b=JQlm7AKRK9Qrw5VnPH6DV8A3YNx+m7tKYmEZ1l5z53I5SW0nPm8Ygbjr17ZY8DzepF Y9jQdQnjjEOG/LCL+Wshheh3Xi35+vooTOldRitTV97akRn9a2rW9IlRCtD7f4qlJwzs glCB19mCr8KL9rqbrK1g6PAzyYvhCNRe9rstobVaGMaLvZFFcTrjsJDJX/+ljKFBDoSq 4KMbHsL29BAzz5+pxokeNfnaYZh5tftAtZFrwVbNBB4RXYtR7ln4cMU5UOKMWpRn2+Nu OwPNu/4XvncE0gD64ZKBNQDdJd7O72QnqNpEU+yV0aRoOYFL7sujtokjijdy2xcpPSXF g6ng==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=v7swuOi8+y6oULK/f4w/XEJUZPYVU2NuqST/Og5OGwI=; b=Mm6/fz1o93fC++yC43i4Bb2AWxwBTWXvy62Egi+sDXXQySC/Z3E++Ku2qm9qmaa616 Q31KLc+i97yduFgIwtc+ut0Z4hlsSJg4ebbm+Iv8X2na2GbSiI14yr+U9Pr2xE4GdCJD uYpTVP1GL3HfyxLHs5RUJuiwYWhL94kkE/LEYMILAawLANZ9h8ZSRzhJUj+Gb+oxhcHn 2g7JbxFa77qgv/SKdz09g48MYVKUcBc/WUK07Y6fkowejIGz/GwYxkoGflBTMw8F2bD5 ERcveVzlUdbsoe2UrdNr6V6TVHlrJ+2DOvOCVnvxSCgDBk92h6NDTj1Qme+Zga31CNmW 3Qtg==