Re: [dmarc-ietf] DMARCbis issue: Separating reporting and policy

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Fri, 24 May 2019 14:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=isdg.net; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/relaxed; l=4910; t=1558708941; atps=ietf.org; atpsh=sha1; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From: Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=AV9c8xbqTi9dnVNg++2KLEOlny4=; b=IHrRKLNaMbQJwzakRKm6s66kdN/StG0AM1CPi2XNm8swTZeO7gL8bk91WKkIjX 7Opo56pif8uM//N1FaXNeCA2A01NZ1nPfGBoKiLem1DZBskXoQgeXQ9hq4UbCJtP gpthQrE4+E6SQHrZUBLiWwFVT7kbVSEFwu52riy9DVA58=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=4910; t=1558708780; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=kQXNPE3 mw1mygfG/m1VGXXz5PvxLr4+Mg1Pw/4y7XBU=; b=pEvLkGbysyIeGieRvEdRjlD He++8hZlPqJo7kYeYVyAcBiXzqFfAgCvnNrzafL21dMDTHaPMhMUfn03x03Ipv37 AKPfNmTWIqaqtDxYgK+iX7AUjEifzGy2D1UYDqicXwGlJi2t7R0qrQXeEFHhD12P upxd1eeTogvV6cn5XMU4=