Re: [dmarc-ietf] Feedback on draft-ietf-dmarc-psd-02

Scott Kitterman <sklist@kitterman.com> Fri, 12 April 2019 02:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=ed25519-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=kitterman.com; i=@kitterman.com; q=dns/txt; s=201903e; t=1555037855; h=from : to : subject : date : message-id : in-reply-to : references : mime-version : content-transfer-encoding : content-type : from; bh=5U5Lj4bBLp9yv26Z6ViR944EJeOdKaICn/jW1w79kPA=; b=76MnHeJcoYBqI3AJzvQDj05BfSQd4ta7S+9EFS7KRraP/FnS2OFtuVlL l+J61sNUQLi8WlXdmXP+EkdlAgDuDQ==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=kitterman.com; i=@kitterman.com; q=dns/txt; s=201903r; t=1555037855; h=from : to : subject : date : message-id : in-reply-to : references : mime-version : content-transfer-encoding : content-type : from; bh=5U5Lj4bBLp9yv26Z6ViR944EJeOdKaICn/jW1w79kPA=; b=YnhtONefCKb6rd65y6hYnexgIh/niI3nhBDS5ukbrXxd+TL2RC6A4Lrh 8dLErq6buMlFKTKHbjS0+fP+qDn+KDGyNrkkDQ0PdnhD2uAfgdsoGCVZNc DfDaxDeL4yNoPXWIXYE8sCZAPz+8BgU1JqtnrNpLEM3LUrAVE+CLe/SLiP YaYri0dyfOhYuP6O8peWBPZusmwL4niuIZRTJ/KTRBb66q+tCVUYIHkzNK HLRGclwNWSIf6v11gPjWeNZB9WlANbzoBmdXXQwQYTyZ2zuZRrXotdCihW luuIbqnjsi0E+Z1toMBU7k0z1KVaarkF9BHAhIjanclRzNQAM07feg==