Re: [dmarc-ietf] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-dmarc-psd-12: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Tim Wicinski <tjw.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 11 May 2021 23:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=1I/lTgFDcDezEK1KECmSGejuuXj/Uy0INCdJmmE3Lmw=; b=c1RlEATr5xraTwLfG0HS7zTjT0gJzQ6Xo6fxgAX9de8RztrHV3OHYsIEMzwJRmzf3J jc9JhtixRZJrMUrsvnhH7utGNNqdPauOKm1z1NOfW3l0eUPexg3w73BGkI1amKamle0a eZ4ABs4A2qVxdKbjP4hAeg6oacXcFeMybs/wghWsmmZaKK12pRln/IaWGoDkH0JS0ENa AcZecP33kNHGtbVNuDcpXZIhqO6f6tjfATJnM2bLzqyqg7MkaqSI72TQCdAiIgYPqewR ccR8LMck4sNavVZASPno0v5glJZkHtrEfUyPV2qsz+FNUJyza1UtJ6bvEjIsKpEcrnMY ePSg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=1I/lTgFDcDezEK1KECmSGejuuXj/Uy0INCdJmmE3Lmw=; b=lEjX3mTjWQH01MGF+NS3KObfpRxGnx3heA21zh+S65Wdl0Ix4fXDPEiSftMjTxAWrY M5dcojS6Nz9LUfJoO2b540hNb6ARh1ti6qPIxwfYuoeMc6Ss+8Fqd+wfzZ9iJJtGUKGo 9cyNywlRY/BKwOuXKZW3HIrkpLo/47jkypz/qeeuiBfJSFleHR4BpPMdA8vijgl1QpgD yNQW83384NR7XtSQNbJRpH9BV3jM4/gkHqc3SpbRHnAhjGJipr0l0V5KSbZvsTjHPL5V w23kwhrbvTfSOW8qfRxYQMB8SPrFXw83V9ls7Q8RwSfhPCXwTLeMbYEjCRnzjhOk/iBc A5Yw==