Re: [DMM] regarding the re-chartering..

"Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <sgundave@cisco.com> Tue, 09 September 2014 14:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=66747; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1410271898; x=1411481498; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=S3+ZIw7hnzVt30OefM/AXcd7N3ffYWRI//44AAYqh8Y=; b=inZ/lEj4LhsPonEF+8X37xYoDnUt8Ja5mT4NicnjLFjTePiweLwwh5PF KBvJpjrHrgXmxiC/CXpAwzPdafeV6Gfe0kvnbPB5SBDIbswEorV2yzuiS ssGPc68UrAmQXuEniMSCIUn9oWfhrULMzbAQyNmjyHKahgIsEnxtlFCGJ g=;