Re: [DMM] MNID Types

Charlie Perkins <charles.perkins@earthlink.net> Thu, 25 September 2014 20:38 UTC

Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 13:38:42 -0700
From: Charlie Perkins <charles.perkins@earthlink.net>
To: Hakima Chaouchi <hakima.chaouchi@telecom-sudparis.eu>
Cc: Vijay Devarapalli <dvijay@rocketmail.com>, dmm@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [DMM] MNID Types

Hello Hakima,

I'm putting in the RFID as a selection in the draft.  I have two
questions:

- Do we need to include various types of RFIDs?
- Can you send good citations for the Normative References?

I have
http://www.acq.osd.mil/log/sci/ait/DoD_Suppliers_Passive_RFID_Info_Guide_v15update.pdf
but I am not sure if that's the correct normative reference.

Regards,
Charlie P.