Re: [DMM] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-intarea-ams-00.txt

Tom Herbert <tom@quantonium.net> Tue, 29 January 2019 17:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=quantonium-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=S1P9lOidc+8/sLvEdc8tHDlpe8XEpU1Ud3SGRbMGvkA=; b=SZ7SwG78lAtB3c/gRE9KUd/424rB+VkgIvcPSwkvBuLNL2Aq1NOvPn8HY51qYg7IHg U0WVzFq/c5xPVY0jtbUfWLpqFvZ1E7ts0iP1m1kWKqymq76FxXGW0JiYZMWRLko9YKgW N8rBxsiTtAHKk84Tl3pp7KHncpoCcQaiINBFWKC2sDOZCnRdAcZWErolpirZhFDkzSsx UqSOaN3PNUXkPzcrZnOnV1IP2XbEsEe2HVK3qMkiYYxv0t4pJ9xCSM3WMnc8cU6fscBu HUYfe2zT/8yteIBQEa6qU30Ci8yVMqEPPk/0j0NzCNqnv1maJni3Y03p7X1uYfG2NQvR 1SBQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=S1P9lOidc+8/sLvEdc8tHDlpe8XEpU1Ud3SGRbMGvkA=; b=NPtj3oZuNDl4n3SuXTthhydmAGxf4SQBBX5KxODdzIQc63nDiuRRwuIMphptXHAuNY 54BHP/3N7rRmWRMrcvR6Gm3NPDxlJwF9xCZR5Ooi0iyX923xRgOSh3g+4dDSkQ2iPl40 WnKIx0G5aOL2UCHmEvxemfMut/O3JRXaGazZ3n5BrJ/r8BcgA/esuKT5dIlV8LX9MgO5 aEAClndWIjaLmYhyo+VVbjsl42Zy2cpF30DKh0xmA6yd1qu+LyWtwbclEHIY0wYQtdEt pokqjYVNOP3Dv7z1ZJ5v6xl7mWzV8sTeI+5Jse+WeJ2vJ2BmpS5cO54nWEgPvGhTvA7b XGWg==