Re: [DMM] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-dmm-distributed-mobility-anchoring-13

CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <cjbc@it.uc3m.es> Sat, 07 March 2020 10:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=it.uc3m.es; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ZYcbWmlzHAsLrzy5jKQYdAacs6rxwUVfibHRbV4pSkA=; b=EnjSQMjsWP6e6L2xQzwi3sw3eK9LLaOADUfb0q8H4gYJmrc6uZqy8p7SUxVk+JlT3M 0iSngHE+SSG9HChoWVsNN9B0RqgwATLzrHDusALEQIiGS7lIZXeaL9pxncOPOqBtnD3Z QHwPg+JvaDKCp8VRz/TdUNsr3H/1dCKG9bonvMHxtFDR7a6I6sJX01GmYRCuxRJ0P6Ca Bzu47Ww2HibxJ6/9RUpcYNPdDxe/VkcY1JW7ON2f0gD97n8Aen+yYdzoLRxiapQpYRpU e5Iqj6OGhyHCorTl7K4pv8k0iVK2OygmqWLt2fq/qPC62Wx2uBpmicmTYU5vnb7PNsp9 QisA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ZYcbWmlzHAsLrzy5jKQYdAacs6rxwUVfibHRbV4pSkA=; b=qWBVte1GBliYm2sIJ0yWy/8XgFb1Dfh19fRYsqB/DmvjUjFy64v+OZay/qIsDZ/xp9 Rkp3wESupwXkITCXjIeloHlEa9q7AoW2Xq10/LuP/6mdTDxmskOd+9xbq+2M8aaGrk7z l4Sds3Lsg6xnHJAHj8eHipYT7NguAv7wvlw7XrJS3ycl0pIgDwYEX6tm4b5BC+WvYLH3 Ve1iucb1rCfknFZ1YLgnksAnTAt/Jx6Cjkqxj8qbR01S3ztyHsD3ClXgt8X+u7kIVQ3b 3UFMN6neFw/99QMBPoeZMuXKXRYU5NJ0uG9JT5RxbqYnT+UytWPuqVqovAcqd5yAp6/A j+Dg==