Re: [DMM] Warren Kumari's Discuss on draft-ietf-dmm-mag-multihoming-04: (with DISCUSS)

"Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <sgundave@cisco.com> Wed, 16 August 2017 01:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=27167; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1502847646; x=1504057246; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=sIChSgVBIuinM11I76lmzvOVHSGNCCSXmtNTvsp3fTM=; b=PvIAtgIjzL+uc+X/Hj9+Mw4XFvPEHPCje3D5nrOBQGsM1MKjI3G8au49 lbkK1F1cFOjldIot4/1xaRDZ2qyBH4gR16OWhHv/Fs+msW/uusVBBAl8W ilZ9x5FMgQ2hZ6WdVFNDLwBMW+Hz42JUuZjtC/5q2AIRHDPcNWZCj6HwX M=;