Re: [DMM] Response to the early review of draft-dmm-ondemand-mobility

"Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <sgundave@cisco.com> Tue, 12 June 2018 21:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=33661; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1528837810; x=1530047410; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=hFyq55P9tcyThAqnoK4/BBmvvFHwz4GhtTBkO4OrsV8=; b=Z5Bjv5L5a5auptTEqRDjSMqpuuMarbvDLUWlyPpbhfzCvz+chQ5X6dtf L2qSeQFZo0Ph6sxfBkeg/gvNwfyOgUk5qEju4gdxZ+G48VIkOVLvh4l3T xrlETP94dTjQP4uKFypb1J8Qa8YkKHznv1qbsAATQyAhCI27lREVs8ShW s=;