Re: [DMM] Éric Vyncke's Discuss on draft-ietf-dmm-pmipv6-dlif-05: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <cjbc@it.uc3m.es> Sun, 08 March 2020 23:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=it.uc3m.es; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=xTeiaW9jz6xkYiFX43P+w0tI9z01ASH/mWaSqZO61KQ=; b=ZquaFJaLSr4vEM9PkrmJNZdP+XksBD0awEaVKZPdHjS6h/Etx7U18cVp5+3F2VgFll qV4QjWMyTsiPS+SoRGy69VZHBJml/Xr41hPtUB4A+v8Yb8ndb1l3EMaqfq56yJFXYejO k3FifuYmb5LQrLHLzk4leTcn8Dpx3Pn6KQt5a568r7H6G2X+qGiswOWSxtiW2FNt14TJ PBO0/UiLZ3jTVuwT88EtUjWjnGgJNZuF90P7W3hbZk5IjxDcwhisFV3TW0haK/SZTUXM NEiYhtpHR9FVInOIZ0IE2NL3JGvkLDKACmRqoZIZMSl/ewU3I7sq8eRZQSh/bZfEEzPY 8i+w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=xTeiaW9jz6xkYiFX43P+w0tI9z01ASH/mWaSqZO61KQ=; b=FkcV3uK2PgEU1eWaEPXcZBP9+W4cM/Q61zPnaVM5lKC5pAlkK/c5z7M5HyTh1G0hXy xmm+LB2DdQuXKGAlyPC6K8YHGa3lG2KkDRd7Pl2zVjlGCw3LM1C5aTN5x21vh2BCubGW Zpbk6YHGpVky/GnOBjx2qLZQt/jP+jlKCoH7E9AfD3QY4Ae4hBE4t/rBenXMMiGReC4r TUJ6SevKj6E4yZj3jKIHXPy+5GNz5LvoqBY6RCa4WLUHygymHapIT4nxARHgiR9z1uIk rxC0X/skFfrbCqjxNv5eOyO+/cGDG6QTxo0S8H6QMXqTlXvKuJG3A4yF8T0O5+dClP57 EfNw==