R: [Dmsp] RE: DMSP vs EMMA

"Baggia Paolo" <paolo.baggia@loquendo.com> Wed, 19 April 2006 14:52 UTC

Subject: R: [Dmsp] RE: DMSP vs EMMA
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:52:24 +0200
From: Baggia Paolo <paolo.baggia@loquendo.com>
To: Chris Cross <xcross@us.ibm.com>, "Burger, Eric" <EBurger@cantata.com>
Cc: dmsp@ietf.org

Chris,

EMMA is a good candidate for representing a semantic content. MRCP for instance choose to standardize a former format called NLSML

because EMMA was still not stable enough, so also NLSML would be another candidate and even a serialization of ECMA-262.

SISR seems to me feature related to the grammar in use by the applications that should be independent to DMSP, but I might be

wrong.

Paolo.