Re: [dna] Comments on draft-ietf-dna-protocol

Sathya Narayanan <snarayanan@csumb.edu> Sat, 31 October 2009 22:50 UTC

From: Sathya Narayanan <snarayanan@csumb.edu>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 15:50:45 -0700
To: Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net>
Cc: DNA <dna@eng.monash.edu.au>, "dna@ietf.org" <dna@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [dna] Comments on draft-ietf-dna-protocol

Jari

Thanks for the detailed comments.

I wanted to acknowledge the email and let you know that this is on my to-do
list; I will work on incorporating your comments on to the document over the
next couple of weeks. Worst case, I will need to move it until Thanksgiving
break at which point I am likely to have more time to devote to this. Hope
that is alright.

best
Sathya

--