Re: [dns-privacy] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-dprive-bcp-op-08: (with COMMENT)

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Thu, 06 February 2020 05:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ERC4+0hHIVMu6P7+Je1GOUe/AcBICdGZSiLWGtS9xZ8=; b=tPHQ2zWIXMqGsItSsZW/UZfS6s6OUuxI7u9OqkrTxq6Xi9W6wFjGTbdT4iup/A0Gf7 Lyb3KDlNBe++boEsKZqUc9KUJdz5LeC6xhH+oM5w0CaMDBZxY7yGTNqOB8ZoDBjWKl/8 fhnLvTJN2cjVCx533KFFh6BHdECGZmqSzLLgMlpMX47aFfIHZPvkeEMcHn5WwYuqWdBm 8YsnschT0vzaZju/BNF93iquRQ/twsAkSluPq4VppQ13Md271icNCWNfMZ6GiFxb3PGD k0NZp9+SygQR4OCxcDPPcOny0SO1KMYzfRQRgLiAuuToeO9o2CtUkSI7Jf9UoMbjlmIU HOQw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ERC4+0hHIVMu6P7+Je1GOUe/AcBICdGZSiLWGtS9xZ8=; b=TYk3FjdepCT//kLkY4zpSCMV9ptQd7Jav2citSkmlKpYiZDHzE6CYyS2jeZm49xrOq a0tNPzWfPqU48G+j/ObUu8z6U+MspS/+OCtEBeZBIlsfOIJjE5pYxDQJZ8eakR54S2Jz IO8SxpCOY6mZ90PXGwyZz52APbG0CIa4wBz7DUArJcCuZPSqXkFpdva8GBkkcfY8Hj+n Nkg75GsZTm90gaxu5p1ZsM483ir9+rYH3BZPkLEJzb11d7BUJOGDamIrBggivEiBRzO2 w/c4SGfNfAmXrK9YZJyhUuGrtushzcgx6mNOCUzDBcBeDLOIxnUdjxjUlmMzS5FcduLi jeEQ==