Re: [dns-privacy] DNS and QUIC,HTTP/3 Long term vision...

"Chris Box (BT)" <chris.box.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 07 October 2020 17:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=CumxJUq1fj4YprXE87AGVJcjriGBCXfEyLwljzA+9BA=; b=J1v9tPK6f5jfB5tiyTJ8oqFBWhitg6gHNJh2kwLXuNsqMc0qpgBVWTM7OY60joVfJV xU982uJmN6cw0rcG7Z1yYlkGLdoHwtRYUz7YadKCzAWHC0fcJMoLDgbFofZwFoAkSeZh IVyImdJLFSM1F4gTSQsBcsY8PrAMf2VaaoKTEgaVBvP2EvDCtriO3acevP0j0GtdfPJK bXDkqZgmNx5XGduMPIcIiMnZHcLvBPez8PuLWosPHcAaBie/lh57F4ZqsxMTXk+lg/31 t+Wj0x7GUm/xwSgrIShDlp1rxuXI/zUj5hwyl7UnSwyR7MKQlXwllX+NnH8fKWtrFS0m /YUQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=CumxJUq1fj4YprXE87AGVJcjriGBCXfEyLwljzA+9BA=; b=cE4a0NBrOR70KPQjLdA/TUp6kyPu5aVM2Rx+tapZwdpfBPOyIWUWOZW8hpyjZM8sIO OCCjS7yn2xNGJRux+PrhjS7tX9Dmuhw73U8M+SZbWxxOJ7P0YX4/TbL2W//56tet6p/w oaqzw+wp9XJ/u/yW81G2CA3GqSabOQ3n4Z2Bd63+UmrhRZl7MAX1HGcOC6Hj0zwgDp8W of/E5PdBJDOOgsHpZfg/IsfeVeSiQkc6tZQ28W6tLTL0zj/GClY47UqaDEgPNQJ5J7+L Mus1XydOqT72V002Mz7v+Yxjkaa4u8rD980SIk4QWuR9TUs5G9MJoquzxl6pYjhBCkw6 tZwg==