Re: [dns-privacy] [Last-Call] Review of draft-ietf-dprive-rfc7626-bis-03 - Section 3.5.1.1 Comments

Neil Cook <neil.cook@noware.co.uk> Thu, 09 January 2020 16:26 UTC

From: Neil Cook <neil.cook@noware.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2020 16:26:01 +0000
Cc: Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com>, last-call@ietf.org, DNS Privacy Working Group <dns-privacy@ietf.org>, Sara Dickinson <sara@sinodun.com>, Martin Thomson <mt@lowentropy.net>
To: Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@nic.fr>
X-VADE-SPAMCAUSE: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedufedrvdeiuddgheefucetufdoteggodetrfdotffvucfrrhhofhhilhgvmecupffgkffnvefqqffmnecuuegrihhlohhuthemuceftddtnecusecvtfgvtghiphhivghnthhsucdlqddutddtmdenucfjughrpegtggfuhfgjfffgkfhfvffosehtqhhmtdhhtdejnecuhfhrohhmpefpvghilhcuvehoohhkuceonhgvihhlrdgtohhokhesnhhofigrrhgvrdgtohdruhhkqeenucfkphepkedurdduhedurddvudejrdelleenucfrrghrrghmpehinhgvthepkedurdduhedurddvudejrdelledphhgvlhhopegludelvddrudeikedruddrudejtdgnpdhmrghilhhfrhhomheppfgvihhlucevohhokhcuoehnvghilhdrtghoohhksehnohifrghrvgdrtghordhukheqpdhrtghpthhtohepsghorhhtiihmvgihvghrsehnihgtrdhfrhdprhgtphhtthhopegvkhhrsehrthhfmhdrtghomhdprhgtphhtthhopehlrghsthdqtggrlhhlsehivghtfhdrohhrghdprhgtphhtthhopegunhhsqdhprhhivhgrtgihsehivghtfhdrohhrghdprhgtphhtthhopehsrghrrgesshhinhhoughunhdrtghomhdprhgtphhtthhopehmtheslhhofigvnhhtrhhophihrdhnvghtnecuvehluhhsthgvrhfuihiivgeptd