Re: [dns-privacy] draft-ghedini-dprive-early-data

Alessandro Ghedini <alessandro@ghedini.me> Mon, 02 September 2019 22:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ghedini.me; s=mail; t=1567464820; h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id: to:to:cc:cc:mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type: in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references; bh=QO0XOgL92xfN2hFiMTuUR4wMo1H3BL25wC7cSd8qqD4=; b=eHtrhiYPeT9UeCAQA9NqMuC4v1s029hp26h2s84cqy+PGf6VIfXUKiGaSHA5GThRsoHz2q 36zHBAPBQZ+SPKZsScM56ZFd3u4ih/QdLVB+VBk+lWpsfCPr5AJ6rTiaqaVuQ/JYyShuj9 AcD5yZSv7o5jJ6zWMHMVLVj+ur3fgB0=