Re: [dns-privacy] Review request: draft-btw-dprive-rfc8484-clarification

Neil Cook <neil.cook@noware.co.uk> Tue, 08 September 2020 11:42 UTC

From: Neil Cook <neil.cook@noware.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2020 12:42:56 +0100
Cc: dns-privacy@ietf.org
To: Martin Thomson <mt@lowentropy.net>
X-VADE-SPAMCAUSE: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgeduiedrudehfedgvdejucetufdoteggodetrfdotffvucfrrhhofhhilhgvmecupffgkffnvefqqffmnecuuegrihhlohhuthemuceftddtnecusecvtfgvtghiphhivghnthhsucdlqddutddtmdenucfjughrpegtggfuhfgjfffgkfhfvffosehtqhhmtdhhtdejnecuhfhrohhmpefpvghilhcuvehoohhkuceonhgvihhlrdgtohhokhesnhhofigrrhgvrdgtohdruhhkqeenucggtffrrghtthgvrhhnpeefkeejhedtheefgfetfedugfekleetkeevhffgheeltedtueeiuefhtedtjefhjeenucfkphepuddtledrudehiedrudduledrudegvdenucevlhhushhtvghrufhiiigvpedtnecurfgrrhgrmhepihhnvghtpedutdelrdduheeirdduudelrddugedvpdhhvghloheplgduledvrdduieekrddurddujedtngdpmhgrihhlfhhrohhmpefpvghilhcuvehoohhkuceonhgvihhlrdgtohhokhesnhhofigrrhgvrdgtohdruhhkqedprhgtphhtthhopehmtheslhhofigvnhhtrhhophihrdhnvghtpdhrtghpthhtohepughnshdqphhrihhvrggthiesihgvthhfrdhorhhg