Re: [dns-privacy] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dprive-dtls-and-tls-profiles-07.txt

Sara Dickinson <sara@sinodun.com> Fri, 28 October 2016 15:57 UTC

From: Sara Dickinson <sara@sinodun.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 16:57:33 +0100
To: dns-privacy@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [dns-privacy] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dprive-dtls-and-tls-profiles-07.txt

Hi All,

This version includes the following changes motivated by the discussion on SPKI pinsets

- Re-work of the Abstract and Introduction to better describe the contents in this version
- Terminology: New definition of “authentication information"
- Scope: Changes to the Scope section
- Moved discussion of combining authentication mechanism earlier
- Changes to the section headings and groupings to make the presentation more logical

This was mostly moving things around but there is some new text, particularly in the Introduction and it does slightly change the flow of the document. Paul - I haven’t moved the ‘source of domain names’ earlier as I think it is in better context where it is in this version but please let me know what you think.

I hope this improves the overall readability but another round of reviews would be most welcome.

It doesn’t contain any changes to the description of Opportunistic Security which is still under discussion on the list.

Sara.