Re: [dns-privacy] Datatracker State Update Notice: <draft-ietf-dprive-rfc7626-bis-04.txt>

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Mon, 09 March 2020 15:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=2gilsCPt+4tuV6EvY8LlHuw9S7rCBAnZzuQVVjyosYk=; b=hCtRnbZHadQ/jQIny8jARqlCD5YurmwVnH73QehXDZC7CVMU32cSdBrUhGqvWMznhN d+AVrukcA2eLebT4/2+juJDAmHwaMsvaQJaR7sbvGE2pkvIx35YjZtZPh4yA5AgPSpiF EQQgYi9k4GL6WivkoJFCwEzw+qDO/DCZSmxOpy+eYPjS7/RwkZsSRq2tS/HkQvDXkKJ2 AV7SkboPPZqwub/5kpH0UhidHI1Ye/aA3l4loAvCOcOaje1COZDbp7VP2tN2s7jUXLve SomFEPTxh2tkNCTdnmFDbkY0TvWQnLFNEaNfIMy8J+9zcvCG2wO+TUFdDexmrwxdlO8B a4jQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=2gilsCPt+4tuV6EvY8LlHuw9S7rCBAnZzuQVVjyosYk=; b=ByQW4N0p/eGodbM/vXtMPlvme7QRW9/P7voD+wQ6CD0Jk+BqgpTeVRT5yRv1E2j5P2 HEzt/f4uldEXnW/kKZxxqpP7L6fV8KtnErNKzpeN1hNmqhMqDjeIeIHzgAfZAg7pcneT u18oW+qe/2En3c7KXQv4WELvePXfv8t2rXIKGO4fSnWk1/nC+seJKmVbHoXmio7D6y49 zjBq4/ampedX9RgUs06Zbm8nrYBAqFxLpBE0tsux1QOaDwBGZaXVXls1jaL5i/AMpQ98 P/cK3xLQqJ9BlKV8qWmramDL8CPn8kT2w+9lzqB9CllXtRTJclb9LyVZ2sUyYM778Oui Mdeg==
References: <157955609351.1744.15099511006231348523.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <417BE033-4DE5-452A-BE93-0657C83051BC@cisco.com> <CABcZeBPK3yAaoai4ccd=hSffk5cAhoSC7gnBNqs36x-xJf=R-Q@mail.gmail.com> <503E2696-AB4A-4020-90CC-802D312D23AF@sinodun.com> <CABcZeBOiEu8qO_VHtHc7Fs47Wh0tGDn3ywM5LDZtWoxuHZ_isw@mail.gmail.com> <721AD54C-0324-4400-8492-4AA19A64699D@sinodun.com> <CABcZeBP4CknS=9Y96CqgykChg4H_jrgkaWmHPN4319+nXe=10w@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1iCiobuYitR26Hh0pbYpA_JZoB1a1iMyHJs1FAgW9GtOk56g@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBNa-OTEYjnL=+-F=WK3hZiOWmty1S=FC43Fr3CxuCPE_g@mail.gmail.com> <32D26638-2464-4E7B-8869-C65F773EF5F2@sinodun.com> <CABcZeBNnAZ1ttKHdtZMwWZGvWAYn3jZBps+hXOBMHQXgaKPUEA@mail.gmail.com> <00AF0382-CD8B-46F3-9838-50602379FE9F@sinodun.com>