Re: [dns-privacy] DNS and QUIC,HTTP/3 Long term vision...

Murtaza Aliakbar <murtaza@live.in> Thu, 17 December 2020 22:38 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=HevrnosevFPG3sg7wqvBBuD6CN+rPcBX45FKPzMoBiQ=; b=DJy9PlQJrYpMpuzJvRA6/VsLnScXcNzBDHq/p5P98Y03HuKRjUc0K4/ru3i2kYktKP ehUqbD0r1ujFkliAWNZ0yfeidG7CBGLIFRuOu8Pi64rEtwco5H9XOL8XZS4r0IshYUmO Q9OacbqUCKimSt03SAK0S48RPKPXhdodArn7dJFEHWzlkAalQgWy2NlTvI87QWRQPZ2h RKxdCEKjBi8sb7cuyRtxyEZfeivndCJp86nwSoTmkFsUnpJktBB9Yvu3AM0DtfGImM35 92CKQBHJfWT4C+XbpciQgU/Rm38vUG3+uc1/3Lfnv9V47hin9msMIDPPdwaVrWgnbzFk KaTA==
References: <MN2PR11MB47604813E0DC2DDA0E297A36D80C0@MN2PR11MB4760.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAO+dDxn1J2bOz1b8iPKbUnYLTFhSLJRhx9Od5hAHpP3TSkp7yQ@mail.gmail.com> <C276A52C-DCBA-4920-95E1-FAF2D3881D0B@apple.com> <MN2PR11MB476044BA6BD5D47C8088D434D80A0@MN2PR11MB4760.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <F0B35F84-E3F8-44B2-9A06-FDF2C725229E@apple.com> <cfbaf15f-d3f7-99e6-b609-d07dafbb84f5@huitema.net> <CACJ6M17iU0mRfRT6VNWyHo+FWqp7uST7DittfDZG0RuKq1==ow@mail.gmail.com> <MN2PR11MB4760361A9ACF968F1AE6364AD8C40@MN2PR11MB4760.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>