Re: [dns-privacy] Stephen Farrell's Discuss on draft-ietf-dprive-dnsodtls-13: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Wed, 14 December 2016 13:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=12740; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1481723476; x=1482933076; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=LnN7POv573XaBae8QISHbDv0UWO9jYV1lUN9cMX2Qrs=; b=UxGgHUbRFL/3kMil5YiV+kkOD68Y9nqHD6zX076uoeid5qO0cSbGO9X1 agXv5WhdjI+4H4i/Dg6pByuSvFFtoLEJ4tUEGr2II9mV0jBwODtmCgcXy FH/Pgc6pfY0vEqvDRFrCJspw9/6m3ADjyAZk8ft1ru4mN1tuhRzKQyfj2 M=;