Re: [dns-privacy] Datatracker State Update Notice: <draft-ietf-dprive-rfc7626-bis-04.txt>

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Fri, 06 March 2020 13:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=M3wahY7Sm4w06uy6/yJtkr3Tw59y+fhndrJwu39C0Sc=; b=Uevezx3pJVyNhWSdz/osWfbrazenBYoLtkTrQGo/2egQ0X0BjEC/g4o3wIamXPrqiP shENxu4UgEJVEoxwV3tnM9HnQH5v2xkM129aHKrPevWdfzeCdE+/mZwAPWQhgX+yzpKv k+1loCxxDJ005uh2mueR1BTFnq27wMPB8qLeUyRDTAMdEKf4URxphHiQ+fKhbJzhkPA/ H1SJ1Oe7sbXz7g2Bo8dUDIDWLG89FTn/S3sbKM4pu6yP3PUyhqKRasqdzfDw0GS0/thi R3USV9p/28Zyj2FGewwLjIcDfbhVHFekioD9Z3Eraw0am9WrnGrQL18hO1MsCjXjUNvc H91w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=M3wahY7Sm4w06uy6/yJtkr3Tw59y+fhndrJwu39C0Sc=; b=VOSe8AtdO6rXEoIcGI41+exhdIWVYI2LzUJEuzgxjJ5qpZMaI6Zu8/NIyZ3xNyNiJl qR/7SSgWGS3plN/xxeFR91qDiMI1a58nv+Z8D0UcJwZbxt+Nnsjx58z2swU4yLSdoSbA fTak6z/MjuMXHvomSUm8Zif2G2qb6H9EDK8Ngnf8dV1KJHaUWMCpmH3x4NiKow5uDQaC Quje59fMzbQ6+Dlw5PH0w8vqNX2oY61PBlC1Mjr0PPw98NDDEPUk84vcfCCEq1FLjjfF PxsMYiJvUiRKQWGzgEoEdCAA9Un9YFKwiXkE7hGd2Q9GGIAz8SRe2kjs95weQrZPz3TE pYQQ==
References: <157955609351.1744.15099511006231348523.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <417BE033-4DE5-452A-BE93-0657C83051BC@cisco.com> <CABcZeBPK3yAaoai4ccd=hSffk5cAhoSC7gnBNqs36x-xJf=R-Q@mail.gmail.com> <503E2696-AB4A-4020-90CC-802D312D23AF@sinodun.com> <CABcZeBOiEu8qO_VHtHc7Fs47Wh0tGDn3ywM5LDZtWoxuHZ_isw@mail.gmail.com> <721AD54C-0324-4400-8492-4AA19A64699D@sinodun.com> <CABcZeBP4CknS=9Y96CqgykChg4H_jrgkaWmHPN4319+nXe=10w@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1iCiobuYitR26Hh0pbYpA_JZoB1a1iMyHJs1FAgW9GtOk56g@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBNa-OTEYjnL=+-F=WK3hZiOWmty1S=FC43Fr3CxuCPE_g@mail.gmail.com> <32D26638-2464-4E7B-8869-C65F773EF5F2@sinodun.com>