Re: [dns-privacy] Trying to understand DNS resolver 'discovery'

Neil Cook <neil.cook@noware.co.uk> Wed, 27 November 2019 14:17 UTC

From: Neil Cook <neil.cook@noware.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 14:17:30 +0000
Cc: Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com>, "dns-privacy@ietf.org" <dns-privacy@ietf.org>
To: "Konda, Tirumaleswar Reddy" <TirumaleswarReddy_Konda@mcafee.com>
X-VADE-SPAMCAUSE: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedufedrudeihedgieduucetufdoteggodetrfdotffvucfrrhhofhhilhgvmecupffgkffnvefqqffmnecuuegrihhlohhuthemuceftddtnecusecvtfgvtghiphhivghnthhsucdlqddutddtmdenucfjughrpegtggfuhfgjfffgkfhfvffosehtqhhmtdhhtdejnecuhfhrohhmpefpvghilhcuvehoohhkuceonhgvihhlrdgtohhokhesnhhofigrrhgvrdgtohdruhhkqeenucffohhmrghinhepihgvthhfrdhorhhgnecukfhppeekuddrudehuddrvddujedruddvtdenucfrrghrrghmpehinhgvthepkedurdduhedurddvudejrdduvddtpdhhvghloheplgduledvrdduieekrddurddujedtngdpmhgrihhlfhhrohhmpefpvghilhcuvehoohhkuceonhgvihhlrdgtohhokhesnhhofigrrhgvrdgtohdruhhkqedprhgtphhtthhopefvihhruhhmrghlvghsfigrrhftvgguugihpgfmohhnuggrsehmtggrfhgvvgdrtghomhdprhgtphhtthhopehphhhilhhlsehhrghllhgrmhgsrghkvghrrdgtohhmpdhrtghpthhtohepughnshdqphhrihhvrggthiesihgvthhfrdhorhhgnecuvehluhhsthgvrhfuihiivgeptd