Re: [dns-privacy] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-dprive-xfr-over-tls-11: (with COMMENT)

Allison Mankin <allison.mankin@gmail.com> Thu, 06 May 2021 12:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=A9iKnb/cJc3oZwd9EAzBjWHqp/Sqla/6/E6XHn2BfXU=; b=VcsFL2U0DmDdCiuNVbISjqWg2HagbnHcqHpS0V5LfZMU4bkQUg/209cYN6nRxyI9nl uCjx5PbzZ6xmg9jJZOLVmgU6Iq+zENs4DTGcI+wV5tV35TphWFXkC8w9si/+4BF01nFe ZRvddYsnCbHrUVD5q5+apA7UMTHnATBci8fYN/xCPOTjTDlAIckki6W0t7VX1/IFwOcq awZ7zVmw8RdADOay6OOaszCesEsi6JOJFolnhPKI9iRlrU4DA112Y2T8ZE5PcPvwW6mx 84tUQcKVXneBcJBAyvmgq9UaO8Azc0WOrN00VpE2+X9r41vo3+28AVhnoCZuWuoK5Lqw vMSA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=A9iKnb/cJc3oZwd9EAzBjWHqp/Sqla/6/E6XHn2BfXU=; b=DPKCz5jrwWcQBH6A//+y0voIDTb8/Zv8nqXd8rYV9tlF8klbeDCDF6+Ndd/2a2R6Fz nHqu4bFglh7fiRhpFkZdglYtEyXMRTs3NQoKL8pBGKLb29jFa9QO/QI338zZSp4pczO0 jiBn5fJznYEkVKQh4hScjMAn0e70sitzD0BF7S+E/wnS7tDJVjNUq6JF8iabehsKuRTF JjFAJVSyvbfbuJXxSLbWiJ2zeuIWwQA/ML1yM5tdguQOQxUefNgN43xxzzZfLoJ+ql/s 0AK0SfdL4igk8Paz823uufiBMarUgVkaqtLqGTqowroongIk4gEKnjqyeCznaJT/OZGd ss0w==