Re: [dns-privacy] Warren Kumari's Discuss on draft-ietf-dprive-rfc7626-bis-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Tim Wicinski <tjw.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 07 October 2020 21:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=RyKv5DzKaIkqLzC478QbdJy1o+SYWPuXfEK+PrOBYA8=; b=vEMGBsiZDrmuJZdVKrN35RVLIGMLe6vbwqQFyxNfx+mbh/3aZFlmgw98N7loZR4KHY y+1aMWvydhCvbCR6U9X98qAWSwisMoqxgcVQfYxwvIybzcVXygT38m9m00SqzD+x/PmB CILH3if4wPWSF8cSus5v0l/LuO6rU8uJM0C+xo40RbgHllXY518yigX68WkG+av2K9lT JEdkpf8jUfG2PNA72anxXqHl1gfqOGgcvVO7+mJFhJkjXMLRXbq2m4FjZ2ueI+xAlgnr PSakhRiXihM0Nkwvkou3Ljw4NbeA6jV/frXRzesm+hijFO9MPUSJK+tVVX2Akfrxbg4g ZjDw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=RyKv5DzKaIkqLzC478QbdJy1o+SYWPuXfEK+PrOBYA8=; b=imNSRIqSNUcpCLBTHEmjsEj8S+qz+QWXXbg3599TIZrGWey5uD1ZEPGD2xeVbk+VH4 ozXqWuNf49FkfkmTyEoJtw/X5EI7VYXkbf6okhKUFNnr/Zw6IsZa+yLr74BqVLytIlvR xXoe83kMp5TVNfiaecMXJMiSiylbXOGvfEaSem6QfKEIQwzQgmBhjFDFidnidCoBd8VI m0gEDqU1nhPWWyv1JOKTRhAtSbE0wnFvs9logudNSiJqyMcGe7+wbyBrzt1KH5TaCD36 cxs+O0WmsfR6HpVb28w4EAAXDVUbDkP9lj5X6zaqsQfVHHZkJZNS4Dmf8biZ5lxCxD50 tjlw==