Re: [dnsext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ah-dnsext-rfc1995bis-ixfr-02

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Thu, 16 June 2011 20:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=2UwGkXZkV1CkO/zPzzDY69ZgRJcrEOdAubxpx0GwJ6w=; b=tTaUzRmv80BmjUZtgDhGgl4qgpjPCaCgXKoNt4JuVtA0IElIQrvUsXHO8DtpmI593l GAqXlDo/CrH1Ackdur9Ddf7Vow4QXaBqDJNj9KE7K9oLa1JcvNzhEnAdR2PCf0nLqHOt 27nNFiGz/YKaihuQarS/BQyBL4ot4KFF3PMIk=