Re: [dnsext] Re: I-D ACTION:draft-vandergaast-edns-client-ip-00.txt

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 28 January 2010 19:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=o6H5Tp+4IEXwC0YrkXzsmxerEewkX3OKN16Y2vSZdpY=; b=oaewotQ2OilmTw/w5Cl33422HNvU/JaMtrSKARnJPmfVVsQOmke+Cc72HRK8nNZr8f codosb6kMsscPJcZECDpeacCh2L+GiIWBCPsF9eDLBI3pTsQt1hP8Vusuv2D8V1gQDmh ZkWJlw3T6iW3ZHboWdF/tXfUhi0FKemy2YfKM=