Re: [dnsext] RFC 2142 and "organization's top level domain"

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Sat, 11 September 2010 01:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=1pDvrwad5a6TSPEj8/T+WV5fYZ3Yj4UkeFbGYn0oPgQ=; b=ZjZTr0Atd97eWGubDfrHYUKhmTOOGEz1u1yPYz0snhn9LgNlbVJ9608exoPLbN8CIA EEM4pSyhm8g2Mz7bruxmYwvlbHeGJvUN1qSPW4/hl/jBwSFeeDc6T/VyK8G7orirInc2 +2KBpD1hPkuQM/aVQdbSCO2wnCS1zrHwRTsp8=